Canon SELPHY DS810 Drivers Download – Digital cameras and mobile phones have changed the rules about taking photos. Now, the SELPHY DS810 Compact Photo Printer changes everything about how and where to print them. It’s only about 9″ x 9″ x 4,” much smaller than typical printers. It doesn’t have to be connected to your computer, so you can keep it in almost any room and print beautiful photos from there.
It features Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE), which uses an innovative print head with nozzles that eject consistent, precise ink droplets as small as two picoliters. This patented technology produces an outstanding resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, for exceptional detail and photo realism. You won’t have to wait long; it can print a beautiful photo lab quality 4″ x 6″ photograph in about 63 seconds–directly from your PictBridge enabled camera.
So, you have family and friends over, and everybody’s taking pictures, even with their mobile phones. Why wait until tomorrow–or next week–to see everyone’s images? Just put this user-friendly printer in a central place in your den or living room. Its built-in card slots let anyone print from their compatible memory cards, or they can print directly from their PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder.
You and your guests can even print photos from an infrared-enabled mobile phone: just shoot, point your phone and print! Plus, using the large, built-in 2.5″ LCD color viewer and control panel you can fine tune your images before printing, for better results. With its small size and easy connectivity, the SELPHY DS810 Compact Photo Printer is the new way to view, print and share your photos.
The Canon ChromaLife100 system combines the Selphy DS810 Compact Photo Printer’s FINE print head technology and newly developed inks with select Canon photo papers, with results rivaling that of many conventional photos. These beautiful photos will also last up to 100 years when stored in an archival quality photo album.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.