Canon SELPHY DS700 Drivers Download – The perfect photo companion. The Selphy DS700 Compact Photo Printer totally changes the rules about viewing and printing photos. Unlike other photo printers, it connects directly to your TV with the included video cable, becoming part of your home entertainment system. You can view and print your digital images right in your living room, without a PC! In fact, you can print directly from a wide variety of memory cards1, from a PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder, or even print wirelessly with an infrared enabled mobile phone2.
Of course, Canon has included its popular Easy-PhotoPrint software, so with the DS700 connected to your PC you can retouch and enhance your photos in a snap. Whichever way you print, you’ll produce long-lasting, 35mm-quality photos that are perfect for sharing and framing. View photos on TV, print on the spot. Now, you can view your photos with family and friends on your TV — and print them right on the spot. To start the show, just insert a memory card containing your photos.
Using the included remote control, you can zoom in, search for a photo by its shoot date, rotate images… and if someone says ?I’d like a copy of that one,? simply use the remote to print a beautiful 4″ x 6″ photograph in about 85 seconds. With its small size and easy connectivity, the Selphy DS700 can even go with you when you visit family and friends. It?s the new way to view, print and share your photos. Print photos from your cell phone. You can even print photos from a compatible infrared cell phone2. Just take a photo with your cell phone, or receive one from a friend, then point and print!
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.