Canon SELPHY CP900 Drivers Download – The SELPHY CP900 Wireless3 Compact Photo Printer brings photo lab quality to your memories as built-in Wi-Fi® opens up all kinds of wireless printing possibilities from almost anywhere in your house, and even beyond.
The CameraWindow app lets you transfer pictures taken with your PowerShot ELPH 320 HS or ELPH 530 HS to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. And with the free Easy Photo Print app, you can wirelessly print JPEGs from your iOS or Android devices directly to the SELPHY CP900.4
Print beautiful, borderless photos in vibrant color or Black and White in Postcard or Card size. These prints will be water-resistant and can last up to 100 years!2You’ll enjoy water resistant photo lab quality prints and have fun all at the same time. Preview your images on the 2.7″ Tilt-up LCD and easily turn your favorite pictures into an art-inspired collage with the image Shuffle feature.
Portrait Image Optimize automatically delivers face detection, backlight correction and noise reduction to your images while Red-eye Correction automatically reduces red-eye in flash photos for superb prints. Another great feature of the SELPHY CP900 Compact Photo Printer is that you don’t need a computer to have fun – just print directly from compatible memory cards5, phones, tablets and cameras. And print just about anywhere and anytime with its NB-CP2L optional battery9.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.