Canon SELPHY CP780 Drivers Download – Everyone loves sharing the photos they print with those who mean the most to them. Homes and offices everywhere are adorned with frames and photo albums filled with people’s most cherished memories. In producing these beautiful images, people also want the flexibility of printing from any room of the house at a moment’s notice. Now, the perfect printing companion can be yours with the versatility you want and the quality you need — The SELPHY CP780 Compact Photo Printer.
Preview, edit and add creativity to your images on a 2.5” LCD, easily enhance photos with Portrait Image Optimize and automatic Red-eye correction features while enjoying computer-less printing capabilities via compatible memory cards1, PictBridge 2 and optional Bluetooth devices3 . All of this and more delivers what you’re looking for — beautiful, borderless, water-resistant photos in colour and black & white that last up to 100 years4. The optional NB-CP2L Battery Pack easily allows you to make this compact, lightweight memory keeper portable at anytime.
One small plus for the printer is that it can print photos at more than one size. Small format most often translates to printing at 4 by 6 inches only, but Canon sells print packs for photo sizes ranging from credit-card size to 4 by 8 inches. Many if not most people may never use the other sizes, but it’s nice to know that you can if you want to.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.