Canon SELPHY CP760 Drivers Download – The compact Canon SELPHY CP760 Dye-Sublimation Photo Printer prints colorful, accurate photos each and every time and is extremely portable, so it goes where you go. No need for a computer, this photo printer will print directly from a memory card, USB drive, PictBridge-enabled digital camera, or via the optional BU-30 Blue tooth interface (sold separately).
Canon’s advanced dye-sublimation printing process produces outstanding 4 x 6 inch photos in less than a minute and at a crystal clear 300 x 300 dpi resolution. With over 256 levels of colors available, this printer is capable of producing 16.8 million different color combinations. Enhance images using the 2.5 inch TFT display and included software in order to take full advantage of the CP760’s photo processing power.
The Canon CP760 is capable of printing photos as large as 4 x 8 inches that are both water resistant and resist fading for up to 100 years. It also features an extremely compact design measuring 7.9 x 3.3 x 5.6 inches (WxHxD) and weighing just 2.1 pounds. The CP760 is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh, and it’s backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
SELPHY CP760 Compact Photo Printer, 4 x 6 inch Trial Ink Cassette, 4 x 6 inch Paper Cassette, 4 x 6 inch Trial Standard Paper Pack, Cleaner (Inserted prior to Shipment), Compact Power Adapter, CD Printer Solution Desk, Document Kit: Cross Sell Sheet, Customer Support Leaflet, Registration, Setup Software & user’s guide, CD-ROM, User Guide, Warranty Card.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.