Canon SELPHY CP740 Drivers Download – The Canon Selphy CP740 Compact Photo Printer will print high-quality photos from any location–without a computer. Simply connect this compact 7-by-2.5-by-5-inch photo printer to your digital camera or DV camcorder by using a built-in retractable USB cable; preview and select the images you want by using the 2-inch LCD screen; and then print. You can also print from memory cards, or wirelessly from compatible camera phones, by using an optional Bluetooth adapter. Compact, economical, and efficient, this portable 2.1 pound photo lab creates stunningly detailed images in less than a minute for about 28 cents per photo.
The superior-quality photographs created by the Selphy CP740 feature a protective overcoating that resists photo fading for up to 100 years, ensuring perfect photo preservation for generations to come. In addition, the printer includes an automatic red-eye detection and reduction feature, to create the perfect print. It comes backed by a limited 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
What’s in the Box
Selphy CP740 compact photo printer, trial ink cassette, 4 x 6 paper cassette, 4 x 6 trial standard paper pack, cleaner stick, compact power adapter, cross sell sheet, customer support leaflet, registration, setup software and user’s guide CD-ROM, user’s guide, and warranty card.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.