Canon SELPHY CP730 Drivers Download – Enjoy photo printing at home with the Compact Selphy CP730 Photo Printer. It’s incredibly fast and surprisingly affordable! You can print directly from PictBridge compatible digital cameras via a USB cable, or print wirelessly from Bluetooth/IrDA enabled camera phones — all without a computer. It’s simply amazing.
300 dpi with Protective Coating for Vibrant, Lasting Prints
The CP730 produces brilliantly colored, long lasting prints that rival the appearance and durability of images created by a professional photo lab. And it takes just 73 seconds to create wide-size (4-by-8-inches) prints. Postcard size (4-by-6-inches) images print in just 58 seconds, and credit card size pictures require only 31 seconds to print. Using 300-dpi dye-sublimation technology with 256 levels of color, this compact photo printer renders skin tones, shadings and fine details with true-to-life accuracy. A transparent water- and fade-resistant coating offers added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and humidity. The high-quality photos last up to 100 years.
Automatic Dynamic Range Correction
The CP730 features an Automatic Dynamic Range Correction function that optimizes the print image information sent from your PictBridge compliant camera. The benefit? You get brighter, sharper, better-looking prints. To activate this function, simply turn on ‘Image Optimize’ before printing.
Save on every print
You can make 4-by-6-inch photo-lab-quality prints for just 28 cents per print. Plus, you also get Canon’s superior quality and convenience. Everything you need to create high-resolution prints — ink and paper — comes in one package.
Modify Colors and Size before Printing
With the 2.0-inch LCD monitor, you can check the images stored on your memory card before you print. You can also select “My Colors” photo effects by pressing the “EFFECT” button to change colors to Vivid, Neutral, Sepia or Black & White. You can also trim the photo with the “TRIM” button. Then, set paper size, select layouts, choose formats and much more.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.