Canon SELPHY CP720 Drivers Download – Delivering high quality photos that last for up to 100 years , the low running cost of €0.29 per print ensures that these printers compete with standard photo lab developing on price as well as convenience and quality.
The SELPHY CP730 and SELPHY CP720 feature:
- 2.0” (SELPHY CP730) and 1.5” (SELPHY CP720) LCD screens
- Support for most popular memory cards1
- New icon-based user interface
- My Colors photo effects (SELPHY CP730)
- Ultra-compact with ‘square on square’ design
- Quick start-up with 58-second prints
- Wireless printing with IrDA (SELPHY CP730), optional Bluetooth and Digital IXUS WIRELESS
The two new printers are being released to address the ever-increasing demand for home photo printing – over 63% of photos in Western Europe are now printed at home or in the office .
Sleek and stylish, the printers are designed to suit any contemporary home. A footprint smaller than a sheet of A5 paper means that they can be stored easily on a bookshelf or coffee table. Featuring an optional battery pack (NB-CP2L), the SELPHY CP730 can also be used on the move, fitting comfortably into cases for work and travel. The retractable USB cable on both printers means one less thing for users to pack when travelling.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.