Canon SELPHY CP600 Drivers Download – Canon makes picture sharing a go anywhere, print anytime breeze, thanks to the new Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP600. Happily, punctual picture sharing is no longer limited to low-resolution e-mail images and, for those craving real pictures”, the Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP600 makes trips to the one hour photo store no longer necessary (along with those Internet ordered but snail-mail delivered prints from online websites).
Compact, lightweight, completely portable and powered by AC or a supplied rechargeable battery, the Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP600 connects directly to any Canon or PictBridge- compliant digital cameras and delivers brilliant borderless postcard-size prints in as little as 63 seconds.
The CP600 is also compatible with wireless printing from IrDA-equipped camera phones that use the IrOBEX vNote protocol for image transfer. This printer features high resolution, 300 x 300 dpi output, increased printing speed thanks to a new high-speed print engine, enhanced image processing with Canon’s DIGIC II technology and even supports four print sizes (including 4 x 8 greeting cards size prints) and a flock of more flexible photo formats including postcards, greeting cards, passport photos, photo album pages and personal photo stickers.
- Dye-sublimation technology for professional look
- High-quality 4-by-6-inch photographs in as little as 63 seconds
- Print directly from any PictBridge digital camera
- Print wirelessly from IrDA enabled camera phones
- USB interface; Windows and Mac compatible
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.