Canon SELPHY CP510 Drivers Download – Another case of not reading the fine print. Thought we could use it with her iphone5 – nope – has to run through the computer like another printer. We wanted something independent. Bummer of a birthday gift. Mom’s fault for not researching enough and purchasing while on my phone, driving. Read the fine print folks. Great idea, but not if it has to run through my main computer. Adaptive cords to make it happen cost about as much as just buying the right one.
I bought this little guy because I like to print a lot of pictures for my daughters scrap and this has made me so happy!! Great quality pictures in a timely manner and extremely easy to use! Set it up in less than 10 minutes, printed my first 5 pics and the memories reflected through this product are priceless! I love this. Strongly recommend to other buyers! Very worth your time and money!
- 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- Dye-sublimation thermal print method
- Print postcard size photo in as little as 58 seconds; eight mini labels in 31 seconds
- Connect directly to digital camera via USB Type A cable (not included)
- One-year warranty
- Do NOT overfill the paper tray. Overfilling causes stress on the gears.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.