Canon SELPHY CP330 Drivers Download – The CP-330 uses dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing technology, sequentially laying down three colours (Yellow, Magenta and Cyan) and then sealing the print with a durable glossy protective coating. The results are durable, fade resistant photographs with a final high-gloss protective coating, similar in look and feel to traditional, professionally produced silver halide prints. To add to the fun while your masterpiece comes to life, a different coloured light illuminates the top window of the printer as each colour is laid down.
Fun printing options
The CP-330 offers a choice of print sizes: the enduring and popular 10×15 cm postcard size, the new wide 10x20cm size*, the credit card size, and mini-stickers. Ink cassettes with exactly the right amount of ink are sold with each lot of paper. Borderless 10×15 cm prints only take approx. 85 seconds to print.
Latest look, latest features
The CP-330 is as good looking as it is portable. With an irresistibly chic exterior, it is also incredibly compact. A contemporary finish complements clean and stylish lines, creating a beautiful accessory that will be right at home in the most fashionable settings – both indoor and outdoor.
The CP-330 supports all the new direct print features offered by selected Canon digital cameras, including ID photo for passport style photographs, and Movie Printing, which allows sequential frames of video clips to be printed – ideal for instantly checking a golf swing or tennis serve.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.