Canon SELPHY CP300 Drivers Download – The new Canon CP-300 Photo Printer. Connect it directly to your Powershot-series Canon or other PictBridge-supporting digital camera, and you’ll be printing snapshots and stickers faster than you can say “cheese.” PictBridge is an industry standard that lets you print images by directly connecting your digital camera to your printer, regardless of the brand or model, without using a computer.
The included USB cable adapter also lets you connect the CP-300 to your camera or your computer for access to images stored there.
Each wee image features 256-level color and 300 dpi resolution; the dye-sublimation process provides results similar to traditional photos, with rich detail and accurate skin tones. Supported papers include a variety of sizes, as well as bordered and borderless options. Whatever you choose, your images print in seconds–about 85 seconds for a postcard size, 40 for tiny labels or credit card size, when printing directly from Canon PowerShot cameras.
For added portability, the CP-300 includes a rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack and supports an optional car battery adapter (model CBA-CP100). Canon provides a one-year warranty covering parts and service.
What’s in the Box:
Card Photo Printer CP-300 body, paper cassettes (4-by-6-inch and credit card size), ink cassette, Ni-MH battery, compact power adapter, CD-ROM driver, trial standard paper (4-by-6-inch size)
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.