Canon SELPHY CP220 Drivers Download – Print your own professional-quality photos without a computer. The Canon Compact Photo Printer prints high quality photos in a variety of sizes directly from your digital camera. It prints 4×6 photos (postcard size) in up to 85 seconds, 4×8 photos (wide size) in up to 106 seconds, and credit-card size and 8 mini labels in up to 40 seconds. To print directly from camera to printer, you must have a select Canon or PictBridge supported digital camera. Printer also features up to 300×300 dpi reproduction, 256 color gradations, PC and Mac compatibility and dye-sublimation thermal transfer (with overcoating). Imported.
Canon’s CP-220 compact dye-sub photo printer enables you to print pictures quickly, easily, and directly from a digital camera, virtually anywhere. It can print high-quality color photos in three different paper sizes, either from a computer via USB or from a digital camera via direct connection. It is small enough to travel, powered by the included AC adapter.
|Using 300 dpi dye-sublimation technology with 256 levels of color, this compact photo printer renders skin tones, shadings, and fine details with professional-looking accuracy. A transparent water- and fade-resistant coating offers added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and humidity.
The CP-220 produces wide (4 by 8 inches), postcard (4 by 6 inches), and credit card (with or without borders) sizes, plus credit card labels and mini labels. You’ll get completed prints in just 85 seconds (40 seconds for credit card size).
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.