Canon SELPHY CP200 Drivers Download – Ultra-light and compact, this Canon CP-200 Card Photo printer provides quick, high-quality 4×6 prints with or without a computer. For portable and on-the-spot printing, just plug in a select Canon digital camera or PictBridge-compatible digital camera (each sold separately).
Produce crisp, natural-looking 4×6 prints, credit card size photos and photo labels with or without borders. The long-lasting 256-color, 300-dpi prints feature Dye-Sublimation technology for realistic color tones and shadings, plus a transparent, protective overcoating. Includes 4×6 paper cassette, ink cassette, compact power adapter, trial paper and software. Compatible with USB-enabled Mac and PC computers. Imported. 2-1/4Hx6-3/4Wx4-3/4D.
Each wee image features 256-level color and 300 dpi resolution; the dye-sublimation process provides results similar to traditional photos, with rich detail and accurate skin tones. Supported papers include a variety of sizes, as well as bordered and borderless options. Whatever you choose, your images print in seconds–about 85 seconds for a postcard size, 40 for tiny labels or credit card size, when printing directly from Canon PowerShot cameras.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.