Canon SELPHY CP1200 Drivers Download – The SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer offers the creativity you need in a stylish and portable package. Designed for on-the-go printing, the SELPHY CP1200 Printer captures your memories anywhere you go — simply connect it to your computer, mobile device, memory card, or USB flash drive for a fun and convenient way to print anytime, any way you’d like.
Customize your favorite images with a selection of borders and effects for a personalized look, plus choose from a variety of dimensions, including card size (2.1″ x 3.4″), postcard (3.9″ x 5.8″), and square label (2.0″ x 2.0″). Perfect for travelers, the SELPHY CP1200 Printer also comes equipped with more than 40 built-in ID sizes, making passport photos and ID cards a breeze to create and print.
Featuring an intuitive, user-friendly interface, the SELPHY CP1200 Printer offers multiple ways to connect, print, and share with family and friends. Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app to print your favorite Facebook and Instagram photos directly from your mobile device.
There’s even a built-in card slot and USB port for compatible SD cards and USB flash drives! The dedicated Wi-Fi button* provides fast wireless connectivity, offering an impressive print rate of up to 47 seconds per print.** And, combined with the optional battery pack, the SELPHY CP1200 Printer is powerful enough to print over 50 photos on a single charge.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.