Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Download – The SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer offers the imagination you require in a trendy and versatile bundle. Intended for in a hurry printing, the SELPHY CP1200 Printer catches your recollections anyplace you go — just associate it to your PC, cell phone, memory card, or USB streak drive for a fun and helpful approach to print whenever, any way you’d like.
Tweak your most loved pictures with a choice of outskirts and impacts for a customized look, in addition to browse an assortment of measurements, including card estimate (2.1″ x 3.4″), postcard (3.9″ x 5.8″), and square mark (2.0″ x 2.0″). Ideal for explorers, the SELPHY CP1200 Printer additionally comes furnished with more than 40 worked in ID sizes, making identification photographs and ID cards a breeze to make and print.
If you need to have the new printer, you should know that there are many printer options you can take like this Canon SELPHY CP1200 one. You are able to take this printer for you if you need to print the color photo or document every day. If you want to use this printer, it will be better if you get its Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Download first and install it to your PC first which can help you to use this printer in more advanced way.
In this printer, you will get many advanced features like one of them is the wireless feature. This feature will help you to print to or scan the document to your PC through the wireless internet connection. You can use this features as long as you have wireless connection and try to connect both first.
If you have more than one wireless internet connection, you should make sure that you PC and the printer have the same internet connection as well. It will help you to get more productive to print any color photo or document with this printer. If you want to use those advanced things, you need to have its Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Download before.
Windows Operating System
|Download : SELPHY CP1200 Printer Driver V1.0|
|Download : CP1200 Printer Driver V1.1|
Mac Operating System
|Download : Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)|
Linux Operating System
|Download : Linux (deb)|
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.