Canon SELPHY CP100 Drivers Download – The Canon card photo printer CP-100 connects directly to several Canon PowerShot digital cameras and is sufficiently light and compact to go anywhere you take your camera (printer battery pack not included). All print settings are made directly from the camera’s LCD, obviating the need for a computer and simplifying the process of obtaining high-quality color prints.
With its cool translucent blue case and metallic styling, the CP-100 is the ultimate imaging accessory for Canon digital cameras, including PowerShot models A40, A30, and A100. You can choose from three print sizes: 4 by 6 inches, credit-card size, and the smaller label size. Using dye-sub print technology, the printer produces credit card-size prints in just 40 seconds and full-color postcard-size prints in 81 seconds.
Other features include the ability to produce card-size labels and mini-labels (photo stickers) for added imaging fun. The CP-100 applies a clear UV overcoat to each print for extended longevity. You also have a choice of bordered or borderless prints, and the CP-100 is compatible with DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) to facilitate batch printing, e-mail transfers, and print ordering through online photo labs.
Optional accessories for the Canon CP-100 printer include a dedicated battery, computer connection kit, and car battery adapter. The unit is backed by a one-year warranty.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.