Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers – The Canon PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is the small printer that’s huge on features and big on style. This exceptional everyday printer has an innovative, space-saving design that allows it to be placed almost anywhere in your home. Available in four colors–black, white, red and brown–it blends with just about any décor, helping to make it one of the most versatile home printers you can buy.
You’ll connect immediately with the PIXMA TS8020 printer because it’s so easy to connect to. Print beautiful photos, documents, color labels, and envelopes, from any of your devices over your choice of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, USB, through the built-in SD Card reader5 or even the Cloud6. And like most Canon printers, it’s iPhone/iPad compatible and makes an ideal smartphone photo printer.
The easy-to-see 4.3″ touch screen and intuitive user interface, document removal reminder and auto expandable output tray make it a snap to use. Plus you can expect superb document and photo quality from its six-color ink system which includes a dedicated gray ink tank. There’s also front-and-rear paper feeding options that support fine art paper, so you can always be assured of fine image quality. Want great connectivity, superb output, and decorator style all rolled into one Canon inkjet printer? Then there’s only one choice for you: The Canon PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.