Canon PIXMA TS6020 Drivers – The Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer is the everyday printer that’s up to the task. Depend on it to print term papers, shipping labels, envelopes, concert tickets, or fun family photos and be confident that they’ll all look great. This small, versatile, multifunction printer is an easy fit wherever you decide to place it in your home. Got a tight spot? The PIXMA TS6020 printer fits the bill and looks good too, because it comes in black, white, and gray color options.
Want the convenience of printing from just about any device from just about anywhere? The PIXMA TS6020 printer is your answer because it can connect to all your devices through Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB and even directly from the Cloud. Not only that, it’s iPhone/iPad compatible making it one of the best home printers for your phone and tablet, in addition to you Mac or PC.
Performance is top notch because of its five-ink system that prints detailed pictures and documents, its fast output speeds, and its ability to print beautiful borderless photos. Looking for compact, quality printing at home? Take a good look at the Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.