Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Drivers Download – The PIXMA PRO-1 Professional Inkjet Printer is the quintessential tool for the professional photographer that gives you the ability to print the images you captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLR, exactly as you envisioned it.
The 12 LUCIA pigment ink system expands the color gamut with improved saturation of colors and darker, deeper blacks which allows the professional photographer to achieve new levels of skin tone reproduction, accuracy and quality, so your prints exhibit stunning detail. Five monochrome inks raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography. Additionally, these new inks are approximately 2.5 times larger than conventional ink tanks.
The PRO-1 ships with a full set of cartridges. When installing the ink tanks in the PRO-1 for the first time, part of the ink from the first set of cartridges is used for priming the printer. The number of sheets that can be printed with the first tank is less than succeeding cartridges.
To further increase your workflow, the built-in Ethernet connection allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.