Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download – Bring superior quality and lots of wireless capabilities to your residence office using the PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi®1 for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your residence. Additionally includes AirPrint2, which allows you to wirelessly print from the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. Cloud3 printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are just many of the features which will let you multi-task easily.
The MX922 also offers a brand new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette so that you could concentrate on your projects and never running from paper ! This will bring office efficiency to all-new levels and help reduce costs simultaneously. Superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi4 and 5 individual ink tanks means incredible business document printing and efficiency with the choice of a higher yield pigment black ink tank to print more documents without changing the pigment black ink as often.
Windows Operating System
Download : MX920 series Mini Master Setup
Download : MX920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00
Download : MX920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65
Mac Operating System
Download : MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52
Download : MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a
Download : MX920 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0
Linux Operating System
Download : MX920 series MX920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90
Download : MX920 series MX920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.