Canon PIXMA MX882 Drivers Download – The PIXMA MX882 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One brings incredible quality, speed and ease of use to your business. Built-in Wi-Fi?1 lets you print and scan from any room in your home while you produce documents and photos with a 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi2, 1picoliter and a 5 individual ink tank system.
Its Dual Function Panel provides streamlined controls and function buttons that transform into a keypad while in fax mode for easier operation. A built-in, fully integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder means fast copying scanning and faxing of your originals so you can multi-task while the printer is at work. To increase home office efficiency and productivity, Built-in Auto Duplex Printing prints 2-sided documents without having to manually flip the pages.
This can reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%. Additionally, Super G3 High-speed Fax3 and networkable Ethernet ensure efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will maintain the integrity of the original while producing scans at 4800 dpi. You can also utilize various security features like password protected PDF’s to confidentially create and distribute your most important files. The MX882 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab.
Print beautiful, borderless4 photo lab quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. Your photo printing options now also expand to Full HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints5. Take full advantage of Canon’s Wi-Fi? printing technology and print photos from compatible iPad, iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS, iPod touch and Android devices6. Plus, you can enjoy additional computer-less printing via compatible memory cards7, PictBridge8 and optional Bluetooth9 while conveniently viewing your images on a 3.0″ LCD.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.