Canon PIXMA MX7600 Drivers Download – The MX7600 retains the same overall design of the MX700, using gunmetal grays, matte blacks, and glossy finishes to enhance its visual appeal. This printer demands a lot of desk space at 10.1 inches tall by 19.7 inches wide by 21 inches deep, and it’s certainly not meant for personal use. It’s also a lot heavier than the MX700, weighing a hefty 36.6 pounds. You’ll find the automatic document feeder on the rear of the printer behind the flatbed scanner and it can hold 35 pages of plain or legal-sized paper. The feeder itself also folds down and out of the way when not in use.
In general, the MX7600 is a space-saving device, despite its large footprint. The paper trays extend out to corral sheets and fold away into the body afterward. The media card slots (Compact Flash, SD, Memory Stick, and MMC) are also covered by a foldout piece of plastic to protect them from dust. Next to that, there’s a PictBridge USB port for connecting a camera directly into the printer. We also like the design of the main output tray that, like the auto document feeder, can fold into the printer during downtime, but it automatically opens when it’s processing a document. A front-loading input tray can hold up to 150 sheets of paper.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.