Canon PIXMA MX722 Drivers Download – The PIXMA MX722 brings outstanding quality and speed to your home office. This printer has built-in WiFi®1 for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home. It also includes AirPrint2,which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. CLOUD3 Printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are just some of the features that can allow you to multi-task easily. The MX722 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette so you can focus on your work and not running out of paper! This can bring office efficiency to all-new levels and help reduce costs at the same time.
Superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi4 and 5 individual ink tanks means incredible business document printing and efficiency with the option of a high yield PIGMENT black ink tank to print more documents without changing the pigment black ink as often.
The MX722 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print borderless5 photo lab quality images up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. My Image Garden6 software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more. The MX722 delivers outstanding business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will assist in bringing your HOME BUSINESS to the next level.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.