Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Download – The MX722 likewise has another high-limit 250-sheet plain paper tape so you can concentrate on your work and not coming up short on paper! This can convey office proficiency to every new level and lessen costs in the meantime. Predominant 9600 x 2400 most extreme shading dpi and 5 singular ink tanks implies mind blowing business archive printing and productivity with the choice of a high return color dark ink tank to print more records without changing the color dark ink as regularly.
The MX722 additionally permits you to transform your office into a photograph lab. Print proficient looking, borderless photographs up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. With My Image Garden programming make arranging and printing your photographs fun and simple with extraordinary facial acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The MX722 conveys extraordinary business imaging quality and adaptable arrangements that will help with conveying your household undertaking to the following level.
Windows Operating System
Download : MX722 series Mini Master Setup
Download : MX722 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00
Download : MX722 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65
Mac Operating System
Download : MX722 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206
Download : MX722 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a
Download : MX722 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0
Linux Operating System
Download : MX722 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90
Download : MX722 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.