Canon PIXMA MX522 Drivers Download – With the PIXMA MX522 wireless1 printing is made easy from many different devices. The printer comes with built-in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and scanning anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices.2 It also includes AirPrint3 which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel and FastFront are just some of the features that can help increase efficiency in your home office.
4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution4 and the FINE Cartridge System means superb business document printing and efficiency while built-in imaging technology insures the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and scan.
The PIXMA MX522 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print beautiful, borderless5 photo lab quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. My Image Garden6 software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more.
The MX522 delivers the business imaging quality and versatile solutions that can assist you in bringing your business to the next level. So you can print business documents when you need to and photos when you want to.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.