Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download – With the PIXMA MX522 wireless printing is made simple from a wide range of gadgets. The printer accompanies worked in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and filtering anyplace in your home from PCs and good versatile devices. 4800 x 1200 most extreme shading resolution and the FINE Cartridge System implies eminent business record printing and effectiveness while worked in imaging innovation safeguards the honesty of firsts are protected with every duplicate and output.
The PIXMA MX522 additionally permits you to transform your office into a photograph lab. Print delightful, borderless photograph lab quality photographs up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. My Image Garden programming makes sorting out and printing your photographs fun and simple with incredible facial acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The MX522 conveys the business imaging quality and adaptable arrangements that can help you in conveying your business to the following level. So you can print business records when you have to and photographs when you need to.
Windows Operating System
Download : MX522 series Mini Master Setup
Download : MX522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00
Download : MX522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65
Mac Operating System
Download : MX522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199
Download : MX522 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a
Download : MX522 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0
Linux Operating System
Download : MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90
Download : MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.