Canon PIXMA MX452 Drivers Download – The PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility and ease to your home office. This begins with built-in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and scanning anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices.2 It also includes AirPrint3, which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices.
An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder speeds up copying and faxing capabilities, while the FastFront system makes changing ink and paper easy and convenient. With Easy WebPrint EX4 you can easily collect and combine, multiple web pages to create and print your own layout. 4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution5 and the FINE Cartridge System means superb business document printing and efficiency while built-in imaging technology insures the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and scan.
The PIXMA MX452 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print beautiful, borderless6 photo lab quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. My Image Garden7 software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more. The PIXMA MX452 delivers the business imaging quality and versatile solutions that can assist you in bringing your business to the next level.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.