Canon PIXMA MP140 / MP145 Driver Download – Easy to line up, and it also does all it states. I dont think the scan quality can be as good like a stand alone scanner when handling colour photographs. I still use for Canon Lide 200 Scanner for serious colour imaging work. However It‘s quite adequate for scanning documents, letters etc Once the original carts run dry, change them for PG37 and CL38 which hold more ink. A very good quality Canon product.
Canon PIXMA MP140 It is a great little printer (well it is actually quite big ), it scans and prints very quickly as compared towards the old 900. There are a few options to the quality from the scanning which effect the speed, e. g. black and white document, colour document, photo, magazine etc. There‘s a section of software which comes by it for text recognition so that you could edit the text inside the document you scan with Microsoft Word for instance.
The System Requirements
Canon PIXMA MP140 / MP145 Driver Download can be something that you have to do especially when you really want to make the Canon PIXMA MP140 / MP145 become more fabulous. So then, it can do the various functions such as printing, scanning, and copying in the same best way. So, you will find that it is never a problem for you to complete your works by this equipment.
Then, doing the Canon PIXMA MP140 / MP145 Driver Download can actually make you get the best system requirement for the printing machine. Some of them are like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 or beyond, Linux, and so on. In this case, you have to select one of them that can enhance the printer as well as possible.
Moreover, it is a must for you to get the original version of the system requirement that you have chosen for the Canon PIXMA MP140 / MP145 before. In this case, it will be nice for you to download it from the trustworthy official website. By doing it, you never get any scams or bad things that can ruin the printing stuff so awfully.
Windows Operating System
Download : Printer Drivers for Windows (32bit)
Download : Printer Drivers for Windows (64bit)
Download : Scanner Drivers for All Windows
Mac Operating System
Download : Printer Drivers for Mac OS
Download : Scanner Drivers for Mac OS
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.