Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG7520 is a definitive Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer conveying great photograph printing execution and inconceivable flexibility. The MG7520 prints lovely, borderless photographs up to 8.5″ x 11″ and fresh records with a greatest shading dpi of 9600 x 24001 with 1pl innovation. It highlights six individual ink tanks, including dim ink, for better adjust in both shading and dark and white photographs. Its 3.5″ LCD Touchscreen lets you effectively see, select and alter your pictures appropriate on the printer.
The PIXMA MG7520 offers an assortment of approaches to make cell phone and tablet printing simple and helpful and it begins with the Canon PRINT app.2 Canon PRINT makes it simple to print and sweep photographs or records straightforwardly from your perfect cell phone. With the cloud printing capacity you can print straightforwardly from select online cloud administrations, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox®, OneDrive™, Google Drive™, and then some, either comfortable printer itself or from pretty much anyplace with your cell phone and the free Canon PRINT application.
Windows Operating System
Download : MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package
Download : MG7520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
Download : MG7520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80
Mac Operating System
Download : MG7520 Full Driver & Software Package
Download : MG7500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52
Download : MG7520 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3
Download : Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1
Download : IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6
Linux Operating System
Download : MG7520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for rpm Packagearchive
Download : MG7520 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for rpm Packagearchive
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.