Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG6822 is a propelled Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering superior and genuine accommodation. The MG6822 is stuffed with capable printing alternatives, for example, AirPrint1, Google Cloud Print2, Mopria3 and significantly more. The MG6822 makes it simple to print remotely from anyplace in the house with its helpful implicit Wi-Fi.4
Print uncommon photographs and sharp content reports all from our productive five individual ink tank framework. The PIXMA MG6822 is a perfect printer for tablet, cell phone, or cloud printing and it begins with the Canon PRINT app.5 The Canon PRINT application permits you to effortlessly print and sweep from your cell phones and well known online cloud administrations.
Download : MG6822 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00
Download : MG6822 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90
Mac Operating System
Download : MG6822 series Full Driver & Software Package
Download : MG6822 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168
Download : MG6822 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.2
Linux Operating System
Download : MG6822 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux rpm Packagearchive
Download : MG6822 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux rpm Packagearchive
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.