Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer consolidates the comfort of cloud network with quality picture and record printing, all in a moderate bundle. PIXMA Cloud Link permits you to associate with cloud administrations like Dropbox and Evernote through your cell phone or tablet, giving you access to a considerably more noteworthy assortment of print alternatives. Its half breed ink framework joins color ink for distinctive hues and dark shade ink for sharp content, which produces unimaginable quality and detail in both your photographs and reports with a most extreme print shading determination of 4800 x 600 dpi utilizing FINE print head innovation. It likewise offers worked in Wi-Fi, so you can print remotely anyplace the length of your gadget is associated with an indistinguishable neighborhood remote system from your printer.
Pictures and records are prepared rapidly, with print paces of 8.0 pictures for each moment (ipm) for dark and 4.0 pictures for each moment (ipm) for shading. Different elements incorporate Auto Power On a helpful alternative that consequently controls up the printer at whatever point you send a photograph or report to be printed, decreasing force utilization. Furthermore, Quiet Mode gives you a chance to print discreetly without irritating others.
All Windows Operating System
Download : MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package
Download : MG2525 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02
Download : MG2525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70
Mac Operating System
Download : MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package ver. 1.4
Download : MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11
Download : MG2525 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3
Download : MG2525 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6
Linux / Unix Operating System
Download : MG2525 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux
Download : MG2525 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.