Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download – Meet the PIXMA MG2522, a simple printer for your home printing needs. The PIXMA MG2522 makes it easy to print documents and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges so you replace them less often. Welcome to affordable home printing.
The PIXMA MG2522 is the All-In-One printer that’s just the right size and has all the right features. With black pigment ink text comes out great on regular paper.
The Driver You Have to Activate
The Canon PIXMA MG2522 can be one of the most tremendous devices that will really help you to handle your various tasks as well as possible. It will be able to do the numerous performances that you require any time you want to complete your works on the best way possible. Moreover, it can be more perfect especially when you fit it with the nice driver for sure from the Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download that you do.
Actually, you can find so many various drivers you can activate on the Canon PIXMA MG2522. Some of them which can be like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, and so on. All of them are actually available for you on two different versions (version 1.1 and version 1.02), and also different sizes. So, you have to make sure that you select one of them that can suit the device excellently.
Well, additionally, you can do the Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download easily whenever you get the access to the internet. However, you have to ensure that you choose the reliable site when you want to get the driver that you really want. Thus, you will never get deceived because of any scams or unexpected things.
Full Driver & Software Package : Download
MP Driver Ver. 1.02 : Download
XPS Driver Ver. 5.70 : Download
Full Driver & Software Package ver. 1.4 : Download
CUPS Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 : Download
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 : Download
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 : Download
IJ Driver Ver. 4.00 : Download
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 : Download
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.