Canon PIXMA iP90v Driver Download – The Canon Pixma iP90v is the 2007 invigorate of the Pixma iP90. Beside support for Windows Vista and an odd diminishment in photograph print speed, the iP90v is basically a similar item. It even costs an indistinguishable $250 from the more seasoned model. In the event that you as of now have an iP90, don’t stress over overhauling.
On the off chance that you don’t as of now have a compact printer, consider whether you require one, since this current one’s not modest, particularly with the additional items. In the event that you just should have a minor inkjet, you’ll be satisfied with the Pixma iP90v’s print velocities and quality. (The nearest rivalry Canon has in this specialty is the HP Deskjet 460 arrangement. We don’t have an audit yet, yet we’re dealing with it. Meanwhile, look at our survey of the HP Deskjet 450wbt.)
The conservative printer is sufficiently little to slip into a portable workstation pack, for printing from essentially anyplace. For a solitary capacity printer, $250 is a great deal of cash, particularly when you’ll require an extra expense of money for the discretionary battery packs that take into consideration genuine “anyplace” printing.
The battery packs will set you back anywhere in the range of $90 to $140. All things considered, the printer comes furnished with a USB port for printing photographs from PictBridge cameras and an IrDA port for remote printing. In the event that you need to print from a Bluetooth-empowered gadget, for example, a tablet or PDA, Canon offers a discretionary Bluetooth connector that you can join to the PictBridge port.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.