Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Download – Like the famous i70 and i80 models before it, the Canon Pixma iP90 is a smooth, lightweight, go-anyplace compact inkjet printer that makes full-measure records and shading illustrations, and additionally 4×6-inch shading photos. Because of inherent PictBridge and infrared (IrDA) ports, you can print straightforwardly from your computerized camera, PDA, or wireless without a PC.
You can likewise include Bluetooth usefulness, a battery, or a power connector for your auto. Notwithstanding, even one extra conveys the iP90 up to the $350 cost of the portable HP DeskJet 450wbt, which as of now has Bluetooth capacity. In any case, in case you’re searching for a quick printer that can work in autos, inns, and air terminals, the Canon iP90 beats the HP 450wbt on speed, in addition to it offers a PictBridge port so you can print a preview straight from an advanced camera.
The Canon Pixma iP90, similar to its forerunners, resembles a tablet phone longitudinally fifty-fifty. Made of eye-getting, aluminum-hued plastic, the iP90 measures a unimportant four pounds and measures only 12.2 by 6.9 by 2 inches (WDH)- – agreeable for an open tablet sack or a large tote.
Killed, the iP90 snaps close into a tight, consistent case. Whenever open, the intro page turns into an info plate for plain paper or gleaming photograph media, from legitimate to charge card measure. You can fill the paper plate with either 30 plain pages, five envelopes, or 10 sheets of 4×6-inch photograph paper.
In case you’re printing 8×10-inch reflexive photographs, you’ll need to bolster them into the machine each one in turn. Spare your perfect work of art for the workplace laser and make a point to leave exhaust space before the iP90 when it’s being used, on the grounds that it gives an active opening, yet there’s no plate to hold a heap of pages.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.