Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver Download – The PIXMA iP7220 Premium Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer conveys a genuine photograph lab quality involvement with home. Print dazzling, borderless photographs at your work area up to 8.5″ x 11″ measure with a most extreme print shading determination of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five individual ink tanks. Worked in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to consequently print on both sides of the paper and can diminish paper utilization and cost by up to half. The iP7220 additionally gives you a chance to print on your CD, DVD and Blu-beam Disks. You can even transform your HD Movie cuts into excellent photos4.
Have a radical new kind of fun with your pictures by including new impacts like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print with Fun Filter Effects. Additionally, printing and naturally remedying your photographs has never been simpler because of Auto Photo Fix II, which can be found inside the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. Besides, Quiet Mode keeps the peace in your office or home studio.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.