Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver Download – In case you’re searching for an item with a complex look and minimal outline that can print photograph lab quality at an extraordinary esteem you require look no more distant than the PIXMA iP2700 Inkjet Photo Printer. This snappy machine fits anyplace while you effectively print lovely, borderless photographs up to 8.5″ x 11″, pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX or archives all with astounding quality.
This is made conceivable on account of its FINE Cartridges which contain color dark ink for laser-quality content and color ink for smooth, characteristic photographs. The Chrom a Life 100+ framework empowers your photographs to last up to 300 years when utilizing bona fide Canon ink and paper and put away in chronicled quality photograph album. Printing and naturally adjusting your photographs has never been simpler on account of Auto Photo Fix II which can be gotten to through the well known EasyPhoto-Print EX programming. So you can make the most out of your photographs and effectively print the same number of as you need!
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.