Canon PIXMA iP110 Drivers Download – The PIXMA iP110 is a wireless1 compact mobile printer that offers real convenience and superior image quality. Its compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for the business professional on the go. And with a maximum color dpi of 9600 x 24002 with 1pl technology, it delivers gorgeous photos and crisp, business documents up to 8.5″ x 11″.
The PIXMA iP110 offers a variety of ways to make smartphone and tablet printing easy and convenient, especially for the business professional who needs to conduct business outside of the office, and it starts with the Canon PRINT app.3 The Canon PRINT app makes it easy to print photos or documents directly from your mobile device from just about anywhere.
With the Cloud printing function you can print directly from select online Cloud services, such as, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, One Drive™, Google Drive®, and more, from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app. With Google Cloud Print4 you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. And for Apple mobile device users, the iP110 is AirPrint™ compatible.5
For those occasions when you need to print photos features such as Easy-PhotoPrint+6 make it easy to edit and print your photos from anywhere you have Internet access. The iP110 also comes with My Image Garden software,7 which makes organizing and printing your photos easy with great facial recognition, special filters, calendar organization, automatic layout suggestions and so much more. The remarkable PIXMA iP110 is the perfect printing companion for the mobile business professional.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.