Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver Download – Achievement is high contrast – there is no hazy area with regards to your business. The new Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer gives you the ability to work quick and shrewd – so you can fulfill all you require. Custom fitted to the requirements of littler workplaces, it conveys fresh, brilliant prints of all your business archives – rapidly and cost-viably.
The MAXIFY MB5320 is carefully productive. Intended to help your business spare time and cash and improve efficiency, it brags a speedy first printout time and quick multi-page replicating on account of single-pass duplex filtering. It makes speedy work of twofold sided occupations by at the same time checking both sides of two-sided records. Worked to handle difficult tasks, its duplexing ADF obliges up to 50 sheets, while its paper tapes hold 500 sheets – a full ream of plain paper. When you need to be in a split second prepared for any occupation, simply stack 250 sheets of letterhead in one tape, and 250 sheets of plain paper in the other. The ink tanks convey a high page yield, while an imaginative ink recipe produces fresh content, sharp complexity, and striking hues that are smear evidence and highlighter safe. Everything signifies great, minimal effort prints.
Windows Operating System
Download : MB5300 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
Download : MB5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80
Mac Operating System
Download : MB5300 series Full Driver & Software Package
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.