Canon i9900 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon i9900 photo printer provides a high-quality, versatile solution for photo enthusiasts and low-volume photo professionals. This low-profile, quiet machine offers wide format printing (up to 13 by 19 inches) as well as fast 4-by-6-inch borderless prints in as little as 38 seconds. (All reported speeds are maximums. Actual speeds will vary.) For truly professional-looking results, the printer also supports resolutions up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi.
The i9900 utilizes an eight-color, separate ink tank color system to increase the range of color reproduction. This multi-tank technology features low-ink sensors so you won’t run dry in the middle of a print and saves you money by letting you replace only the color that has run out. The i9900 offers a built-in sheet feeder that’s able to handle up to 100 sheets of 17 lb. stock, 10 envelopes, 30 transparency sheets, or a full range of specialty papers. It even comes with a sample package of 4-by-6-inch Photo Paper Pro.
Offering direct connection to Bubble Jet Direct or PictBridge-compatible digital cameras or DV camcorders, the i9900 also features fast USB 2.0 and FireWire interfaces (FireWire compatible with Mac OS only) for convenient peripheral connection. It comes with a comprehensive package of image editing software, including Easy-PhotoPrint Plus, Easy-WebPrint, ZoomBrowser EX, PhotoRecord, ImageBrowser, and PhotoStitch. (See tech specs for system requirements.) The unit is backed by a one year warranty on parts and labor.
What’s in the Box
i9900 photo printer, i9900 print head, ink tanks (BCI-6C cyan, BCI-6M magenta, BCI-6Y yellow, BCI-6Bk black, BCI-6PC photo cyan, BCI-6PM photo magenta, BCI-6R red, and BCI-6G green), power cord, easy setup instructions, document kit (quick start guide, registration card, setup software and user’s guide, software CD), Photo Paper Pro sample pack; printer cable not included.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.