Canon i965 Printer Drivers Download – Due to heavy work load and other commitments I have delayed this review, perhaps by a bit too much for some people. But the advantage and even luxury this has allowed me is that I have been able to evaluate the printer over a longer period than my usual “get it out of the box and get on with it” approach.
So what do you think of the printer? Is it any good? Would you buy one? Should I throw in my i950 printer and get one? If you could have just one printer which would it be? Just a small selection of the many questions I get in my email box every day, Canon printers have a large following, if anyone can make a piece of photographic apparatus then surely “Canon Can”. And the i965 is proving to be no exception to this. Get on with the review Vincent!
The i965 features include borderless printing on media up to A4. A Photo Paper tray that holds 20 sheets of 6×4 paper which can be left in place on the printer, allowing easy switching between media sizes. Another item that will prove popular is the inclusion of a CD-R printing unit, this will print images, logos etc. onto compatible CD-R/DVD disks. (the Photo tray and CD-R printing unit are also included with the i905D & i865 printers). The i965 also supports the PictBridge protocol. Any compliant camera or camcorder can print directly to the printer via the front connection. A full list of specifications will be included later in the review.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.