Canon i960 Printer Drivers Download – Will photo labs soon be a thing of the past? They will be in your house, after you take a look at the outstandingly detailed, professional quality photos produced by the Canon i960 printer. It’s your choice whether you print from images on your computer or directly from your camera or camcorder’s memory card–thanks to Bubble Jet Direct and PictBridge technologies. Either way, the vivid tones and smooth imaging of 4,800 x 2,400 dpi and 2-picoliter droplets will make your photos entirely suitable for framing. (4,800 x 2.400 dpi is the maximum possible resulution, with 4,800 x 1,200 dpi maximum along the edge of the page.)
Print sizes range from 4 by 6 up to 8.5 by 11 inches, with or without borders. The smaller size prints in just 37 seconds, while the larger is produced in just less than one minute (fast mode). Plus, you won’t have to worry about wasted ink, thanks to the six individual tanks, designed so you only have to replace the specific color that’s empty. Built to handle photo papers of a variety of weights and finishes, the i960 can also handle transparencies, plain or high-resolution paper, and envelopes. Canon provides a one-year warranty with Instant Exchange service.
What’s in the Box
Canon i960 series photo printer, i960 series print head, power cord, BCI-6Bk ink tank, BCI-6PC ink tank, BCI-6PM ink tank, BCI-6C ink tank, BCI-6M ink tank, BCI-6Y ink tank, setup sheet, software CD-ROM; software includes printer driver, setup software, User’s Guide, Quick Start Guide, PictBridge Instruction Sheet, Electronic User’s Guide, Photo Application Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 2.0 and Easy-PhotoPrint Plus (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), ZoomBrowser EX (Windows), ImageBrowser (Mac), PhotoStitch (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended); USB cable not included.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.