Canon i950 Printer Drivers Download – Canon’s i950 is a high-quality photo printer that boasts speed, accurate color, and affordability. Canon’s MicroFine Droplet Technology, a 4,800 x 1,200 dpi maximum resolution, and up to 49 gradation levels combine to create bright, crisp images. Over 3,000 print nozzles deliver precise 2-picoliter droplets, resulting in surprisingly accurate, uniform prints.
With borderless printing, you can create edge-to-edge photos in a number of popular sizes, with 4-by-6-inch prints taking as little as 37 seconds. Canon’s Think Tank System lets you replace only those inks that run out, as opposed to the entire cartridge. A wide variety of paper types are supported, including envelopes, glossy photo cards, glossy photo paper, transparencies, T-shirt transfers, and more.
The i950 also supports the Exif 2.2 standard, which along with the included Easy-PhotoPrint software (Windows Only) results in high-quality images that rival those of professional prints. The i950 is both Mac and PC compatible and comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Canon i950 printer, AC power supply and cord, driver and software CD-ROM, instructions, warranty information, ink cartridges (BCI-6Bk Black Ink Tank, BCI-6C Cyan Ink Tank, BCI-6M Magenta Ink Tank, BCI-6Y Yellow Ink Tank, BCI-6PC Photo Cyan Ink Tank, BCI-6PM Photo Magenta Ink Tank); USB cable not included.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.