Canon i9100 Printer Drivers Download – The ultimate edge-to-edge borderless photo printer–from 4-by-6 snapshots to breathtaking 13-by-19-inch posters–the i9100 makes them big, fast, and beautiful. Designed to bring professional quality photo printing to the home, the i9100 from Canon is a lightweight printer that delivers high-quality prints and comes with a reasonable price tag. Able to handle a wide variety of media, including plain paper, T-shirt transfers, envelopes, transparencies, and Canon specialty papers, this versatile printer also supports paper sizes up to 13 by 19 inches.
The 4,800 x 1,200 dpi (black and color) maximum resolution is achieved with Canons advanced MicroFine Droplet technology, which utilizes 3,072 print nozzles. Each nozzle delivers ultra-small 4 picoliter droplets to provide exceptionally detailed prints rivaling those of a professional photo lab. The i9100 is capable of producing borderless prints for a truly professional look, while a 6-ink cartridge system helps to save both money and the environment by letting you change just one color at a time.
Weighing 17.6 pounds, the i9100 has a footprint of 22.5 by 13.1 inches and emits about 37 dB of noise in best quality mode. The i9100 connects to your host computer via its USB port. The software bundle helps you to get the most out of your prints with programs including Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoStitch, ImageBrowser, and more. PC and Mac compatible, the i9100 also comes backed with a one year limited warranty on both parts and labor.
Compatibility Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Linux Operating System (Debian / RPM)
- Mac Operating System
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD?
- STEP 1: Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to "www.canonsetup.com"
- STEP 2: Select "Categories" from the top side of the website, then select your own printer series.
- STEP 4: From the "Drivers & Software" scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the "Download" link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- STEP 5: Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.